Sunday 8 May 2011

May flowers


The first thing I saw this morning when I edged my curtains apart - the curtain rail is somewhat stiff so the usual "flung" would be utterly inaccurate - was that more roses had come out on the bushes in the garden. As I had been admiring the buds last night I simply had to go and take a look and inspired by my good friend Beckie's garden photos I took a camera with me. So here we have a few gratuitous pictures of flowers. But who can have too many flowers?
There are more on my flickr page.

3 comments:

  1. Aren't they BEAUTIFUL! What wonderful gifts of God's creation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! We've got my (possibly) favourite rose just coming into flower too (sort of dark peachy colour).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are beautiful! Ours are just beginning to come out too.

    ReplyDelete