Tuesday 14 April 2009

Yarn wishlist

Been daydreaming about yarn I'd love to knit with... I've heard good things about Manos del Uruguay the colours and textures look amazing
I love Colinette yarns especially Jitterbug - I'm currently making socks out of the Mardi Gras colourway, but I'd love to use more of the colourways, particularly fond of "Salty Dog". Colinette's website is one I visit to cheer myself up and feast my eyes on colour. There are at least a dozen different shades I would love to use, probably for socks because Jitterbug just feels so divine.
Fyberspates yarn is incredible too, would love to use the Blue Faced Leicester (breed of sheep) dk or aran weight in teal for a jumper, just need a suitable pattern. I'm not feeling particularly inspired by any I'm seeing right now.
Socktopus sell Dream in Color Smooshy and lots of other gorgeous, gorgeous sock yarns, well worth having a good look around. They also sell Cariad yarns (related to Posh yarn - very gorgeous if you're fast enough to buy any and your budget can cope) which are gorgeous too, again the use of colour is stunning.

Will continue this later...

1 comment:

  1. You are so funny :) I love you! (in a completely sisterly platonic way hehe)

    ReplyDelete